HRBluSky is a comprehensive cloud-based HR and services platform that enables you to simplify and efficiently manage all of your core HR activities, while also reducing costs and empowering and engaging your employees.
We have incorporated best practices from thousands of companies like yours to develop a modular approach addressing the most significant challenges for human resource management in organisations today, including:
- improving agility
- reducing cost overheads and eliminating the waste associated with paper-based administration
- managing a diversified workforce, including remote workers, contract staff, and a wide-ranging demographic
- interacting with service organisations and government entities for critical administrative tasks
- efficiently handling the security, complexity, and volume of people data
- identifying and accessing meaningful information to support decision-making
- increasing and maintaining employee engagement through training, performance management and improved communications and services
Our platform enables you to meet these challenges head-on using smart technology and streamlined processes, providing an improved experience for you and your employees.
HR Building Blocks
Simplify Management of Employee Information and Documentation
HRBluSky enables you to gather all your employee information together in one centralised database, removing administrators’ need to maintain multiple spreadsheets, documents, and files.
Automating employee records management has many benefits, including ease of amendment, establishing alerts for required updates, and producing detailed reports on the data held for analysis and decision-making.
Copies of employee documents such as passports, ID cards and licenses can all be stored securely online and are readily accessible for review and renewal processing.
The system also provides functionality for recording and managing employee-held IT assets such as laptops, mobile devices, and sim cards, or the provision of software subscriptions, enabling you to keep track of allocations and recover at the end of service.
In addition to keeping a record of standard employee information such as contact details and addresses, HRBluSky allows you to use custom fields to store other practical information relevant to your organisation, such as licensing or uniform sizes.
Sticky notes or labels can be placed on any screen and are available for search, filtering, and reporting throughout the system.
Our smart search functionality means that you can search for employees in various ways using names, email addresses, phone numbers, passport numbers, visa information, date of birth or even custom fields.
- easy search features and fast access to employee records
- ability to link employee data to a range of service providers to facilitate core administration such as visa and benefits processing
- online document management and storage capability
- management of data to international privacy protection standards such as GDPR
- alerts for critical employee administration touchpoints such as license and visa renewal
- secure configuration of role-based access to information
- creation of custom fields for additional information on any screen as needed, without limit, and with visibility across all relevant screens and reports
- smart search capability
- sticky note labelling available on all screens
- IT asset management
Streamline Administration of Core Employee Processes
Our platform provides unique access to a wide range of outsourced providers delivering fast, secure and professional services in many key areas. This outsourcing model takes away the headaches associated with your HR team’s day-to-day administrative functions, removing the need for you to maintain specialist skills in-house.
Outsourcing is available for tasks such as processing employment entry permits, residence visa stamping, employment visa renewal, visa cancellation, medical test processing, family visas, payroll with WPS, medical insurance, business cards, travel services, recruitment, training, IT, and contracted workforce engagement.
The process for accessing these services has been kept simple –all you need to do is select the service, raise the request and wait for the completion, update of employee data, and delivery of relevant documents.
- removes the need for you to retain specialised skill bases in your HR team
- increases the speed of processing and reduces associated costs
- no sharing of personal or office contact data with service providers
- full tracking of status and ability to communicate with the service provider from within the system
- payments for services made via a secure payment gateway inside the system
- pre-vetted service providers, ensuring quality and integrity
Monitor Time and Attendance with Facial Recognition
HRBluSky provides you with fully automated time and attendance monitoring using our state of the art facial recognition functionality.
Our approach enables employees to record attendance at any work or client premise directly from their mobile device. It simplifies the calculation of work hours, collection of time and attendance data, and employee attendance monitoring. Our time and attendance module is fully integrated with your payroll to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing.
- seamless integration with payroll;
- no need for expensive access systems, swipe cards or Gunnebo gates
- minimises physical touchpoints with hands-free access
- removes risks of inaccurate manual data entry
- eliminates the issue of delegated authentication
Experience Seamless Payroll Processing
Our platform provides you with an unlimited number of reimbursement components to meet the needs of your organisation. Payroll processing seamlessly integrates across modules and with external service providers for salary processing using the WPS electronic salary transfer system. HRBluSky has UAE labour law features inbuilt within payroll processing. Employee costs for recruitment, visa, insurance and end of service benefits are all included in the system, enabling you to track hidden employee costs and supporting more accurate forecasting for your HR budget.
- real-time calculations of salary
- secure transfer of employee data
- comprehensive tracking and querying of processing from within the system
Ensure Speed and Accessibility with Self-Service Functionality
Empowerment of employees and transparency in communication are two of the critical elements in ensuring an engaged workforce.
With HRBluSky, all employees have access to self-service functionality via a single, consistent platform using their desktop or mobile devices. Self-service enables employees to view personal data held in the system, receive alerts for updates and document processing, raise claims, track service provision and approvals, and raise queries with their HR team via an online chat facility.
Also, workflows are included for employee leave management, claims and reimbursements, leading to faster review and processing times.
- access to self-service functionality anytime, anywhere via mobile devices
- simple, uncomplicated user interface
- effortless visibility of all employee requests under processing
- improved speed of approvals for claims and leave requests with in-built workflows
- voice memo, text chat and document sharing via a context-sensitive app which automatically attaches the information to relevant service requests or employees
Increase Employee Engagement with Effective Performance Management
Typically, organisations want flexibility in performance management approaches and documentation to suit their needs and culture. HRBluSky recognises this and supports you in creating and recording fair and consistent performance reviews by providing you with the option to have your preferred processes customised.
Areas in which we typically see the need for flexibility include appraisal cycle dates, rating scales, goal types and models, KPIs, and competencies for each employee.
Features often requested include direct managerial reviews, self-appraisal, 360-degree feedback, and the 9-box review process, supporting your development and succession planning by rating employees against current performance and future potential.
The simple to use document upload feature means that you can upload documents that showcase employee performance and provide evidence for the ratings and review comments.
Automating your desired review processes online enables you to drive performance and engagement through regular checks on progress against goals and focus on an essential part of the performance and review cycle, the interpersonal communication and feedback.
- document upload capability
- enables future growth planning with support for 9-box reviews
- customised performance management workflows with support for self-appraisal, checklists and 360-degree feedback
Improve Decision-Making with On-Demand Reporting
The platform provides reporting across all fields, including custom fields created and screen labels.
This flexibility provides unlimited options for simply, accurately, and quickly producing management and audit reports.
Reporting at this level is invaluable for in-depth analysis and decision-making and being able to provide information to regulatory authorities as and when required.
- unlimited reporting capability across all data, including custom fields and labels
- simple to use interface
- ability to download reports in PDF, Excel and CSV formats
Ensure System Security and Audit
HRBluSky provides audit information by recording all the system changes and making this information readily available to administrators.
The system continuously monitors and protects your network activity, data, accounts and work from unauthorised access and unusual behaviours using AWS data protection to provide encryption, key management, and threat detection.
HRBluSky Identity Services cover both your employee and supplier-facing services, enabling you to get up and running quickly and with confidence in knowing that access to your identities, resources, and permissions are being securely managed.
Our platform is hosted on AWS, widely recognised as the world’s most comprehensive and widely-adopted cloud platform. AWS enables web applications to be developed and web traffic to be filtered based on customised rules.
In an age when data privacy is a serious concern and subject to increasing legislation, HRBluSky maintains a holistic view of compliance status and continuously monitors your environment based on AWS best practices and any specific industry standards relevant to your business.
- adheres to GDPR legislation requirements
- supports SOC3 public report of internal controls over security, availability, processing integrity, and confidentiality.
- Incorporates AWS Certified Server crash prevention measures
- Highly secure sharing of data with external service providers
When you invest in HRBluSky HRMS, you benefit from using a continuously enhanced system based on industry trends, new legislation, and, of course, your feedback.
In the coming months, to complement the existing option for outsourcing recruitment services, we plan to release a core module for recruitment. This module will help you build and promote your employer brand, hire the right talent, and manage the recruitment cycle from initial application to onboarding.
In the meantime, if you have any specific needs that may not be in our core platform modules, we are happy to review an option of customised development for you.