Managing unpaid leaves and exceptions that arise based on circumstances.
- Authorized Unpaid leaves will automatically get updated in the payroll of the employee.
- Unauthorized unpaid leaves must be updated manually in the ‘Employee Payroll List’ option.
- By default, all request are under ‘Pending Status’
- Leave request once applied cannot be edited for log purposes.
- In case you want to edit the leave, the request must be canceled and reapplied as a new request.
- Further queries?, Refer FAQs or chat with us
- All red ’*’ fields are mandatory fields.
Approving or Rejecting a Leave Request
Applying Multiple (combined) Leaves
Approving /Rejecting/Editing Employee’s Claims
Capturing employee’s leave entitlement related information
Was this article helpful?