Employee can raise claim requests from his or her self-service electronically and attach the receipts soft copy.
- All claims request and approval must be processed before 90 days of claim dates.
- Claims once approved cannot be changed in the ‘Employee Payroll List’ for security reasons.
- In such case, admin can add a relevant variable deduction
- Any claims raised or approved after 90 days of claim date will not be processed for payment.
- In such a case, the admin must manually enter the amount as a variable earning in the ‘Employee Payroll List’ section.
- Further queries?, Refer FAQs or chat with us
- All red ’*’ fields are mandatory fields.
Was this article helpful?